- Students passing SSC and HSC examinations from any Group obtaining at least GPA-2.5 may apply for admission. But a student having Total GPA 6.0 in both SSC and HSC or of equivalents with individually GPA 2.0 to 2.49 in any particular level may also apply for admission.
- Minimum GPA 2.5 (in 3 subjects in O’ level and in 2 subjects in A’ level) will be required for Application.
- H.S.C. Appeared Candidates, submitting their Admit Cards & Appeared Certificate will be able to sit for the Admission Test under special conditions (particularly for Pharmacy).
- Students who have break off study exceeding 5 years in HSC level; will not be able to apply for admission.
- Special Privilege: Students passing SSC and HSC examinations obtaining GPA- 5 in both level, will qualify for admission directly without taking part in the Admission TEST.
- Financial Privileges only for the Undergraduate Program:
- Students passing SSC and HSC examinations obtaining GPA- 5 in both level without their fourth subject, will get 100% waiver in tuition fees.
- Students passing SSC and HSC examinations obtaining GPA- 5 or golden GPA- 5 in any one level with or without their fourth subject will get 50% waiver in tuition fees.
- Students passing SSC and HSC examinations obtaining GPA- 5 in any one level will get 25% waiver in tuition fees.
- The waiver privilege mentioned in a, b, c, & d will continue in the next semesters. But in that case, the students of Science, Engineering and BBA have to get GPA at least 3.4 and students other than Science, Engineering and BBA, have to get minimum GPA 3.00 in their semester final exam. If any student gets F grade in any course, will lose this opportunity. Same student will not enjoy more than one waiver at the same time.
- In each department 10% of the total selected students, qualifying in the admission test, will avail 50% tuition fee waiver on the basis of their merit list.
- There is a provision for financial assistance for the poor but meritorious students in the form of waiver of tuition fees to 6% (3% will come from son/daughter of freedom fighter and other 3% will come from the meritorious students from poor family of remote areas) of the total enrolled students.
- Waiver for the son/daughter of freedom fighter and of the meritorious students from poor family of remote areas will only be applicable to their Tuition Fees. Rest of the fees should be paid accordingly.
- Tribal and disabled students will be able to enjoy 25% waiver in tuition fees getting selected in the admission test. They will also get the privilege mentioned in section*.
- Sibling/Spouse, studying at the same time in the University will avail 50% waiver in their tuition fees*.
- Above mentioned waiver will only be applicable to their Tuition Fees. Rest of the fees should be paid accordingly.
- If any student crosses the admission deadline, he/she will be able to get admitted with fine.
*Related conditions and Min. GPA requirements are applicable