The club is to enrich the students with up to date knowledge in Electronics and Computer in the practical field.
- The members will have every chance to cope up with recent trends and requirements that are necessary for the job market and other research sectors.
- Besides, this club will be a platform to maintain relationships among students of different semesters.
Activities of E-club
- Working with electronic projects.
- Developing computer skills.
- Arranging workshops, exhibitions, seminars, competitions, etc.
- Preparing with recent job trends in the national & international job market.
- Publishing monthly/yearly e-newsletters, magazines, etc.