The Department of Pharmacy at Varendra University has seven state-of-the-art laboratories for world class teaching and research activities. They are:
1. Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmaceutics Lab
2. Inorganic and Phytochemistry Lab
3. Organic Pharmacy and Medicinal Chemistry Lab
4. Pharmaceutical Microbiology, Physiology and Pharmacology Lab
5. Advanced Analytical Lab and Instrument Room (under construction)
6. Pharmaceutical Analysis and Physical Pharmacy Lab, and
7. Computer Lab.
The University has 10 computer labs equipped with latest generation computers. Students can use the computers for their academic studies.
The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Varendra University has 4 labs for world class teaching and research activities. All the Equipments are latest and maintaind properly.